Sales Manager (Ontario)
ABOUT AXA ASSISTANCE
AXA Assistance is one of the world’s leading assistance providers, handling 10 million claims per year. The company employs 8600 people in 34 different countries and does business in more than 200 countries. As a business that operates face-to-face at local level, AXA Assistance is in direct contact with today’s fast-changing world. Today’s businesses are growing internationally and becoming increasingly global as they respond to the needs of today’s consumers. With the support of its international network, AXA Assistance delivers immediate solutions by deploying expertise and a wide range of innovative services for its roadside, medical, travel, legal and concierge lines of business.
The Business Development team is looking for a new player to support and accelerate the growth of AXA Assistance Canada.
Reporting to the National Sales Manager based in Montreal, you will be responsible to develop new business within the dedicated territory.
- Identify prospects, new opportunities and convert it into new business;
- Co-design strategic plans to meet business goals;
- Define account strategy with the customer highlighting new areas of growth, profitability and customer satisfaction;
- Negotiate commercial agreements and support the underwriting experts in the pricing strategy;
- Coordinate the implementation of new deals in partnership with Project Managers;
- Continuously maintain deep knowledge of the sector market to identify business opportunities;
- Participate in applicable Trade Shows, Associations events and seminars;
- Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE
- Successful B2B sales experience, consistently achieving quota
- Dynamic personality with a sense of urgency, strong goal-orientation, self-motivation (entrepreneurial mindset);
- Prior experience in negotiating and closing sales deals at the executive level
- Consultative approach: Sales leader seen as a trusted partner;
- Strong business acumen with the ability to influence and negotiate
- Equally comfortable working independently and as part of a team
- Experience within the assistance market preferred – Banking or Insurance background an asset
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field – an asset
- English: Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- French is an asset
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)
- A Training will be provided upon hiring and will be held at the head office in Montreal
- Occasional visits at the head office will be required to attend meetings.
- Permanent full time position
- The candidate will work remotely
- Competitive benefits package including a competitive vacation policy
- Start date: As soon as possible
HOW TO APPLY
If you are looking for a stimulating new challenge in a team that values your involvement and success, please send your resume and cover letter by sending to Celsius Solutions at email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for applying but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
Making a difference in our customers’ lives is important to us and we hold firmly to the belief that our people are the key to our success. Joining our team will give you the opportunity to grow within an inclusive, accessible environment where individuals are encouraged to be themselves, treated fairly and rewarded for their ability. At the heart of this mission is a commitment to diversity.
As an equal opportunity employer, we strongly encourage applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their race, color, sex, national origin, sex orientation, gender identity, age, disability or any other legally protected factors.